What you can expect when staying with Signature Serviced Apartments…
At Signature Serviced Apartments, we offer serviced apartments across Glasgow, Lanarkshire, and Paisley.
Staying away from home, especially on business, is never ideal. Our aim is to make the experience as comfortable and pleasant as possible by creating a home from home environment for our guests. Our serviced apartments are designed with that in mind.
Signature Serviced Apartments serviced accommodation offers guests the opportunity to live as they would in their own homes, at a price that delivers exceptional value in comparison to hotel living. On average guests can expect a 30% saving in comparison to an equivalent hotel stay – not including the extra hidden costs of hotel living, such as eating in hotel restaurants and travel to work.
- Comfortable, spacious living environment with all the luxuries of home
- Easy, hassle free, self check in
- Centrally located accommodation, with easy access to local amenities and transport links
- The freedom to cook meals, rather than being tied to the restrictions of a hotel menu, and the facilities to wash clothes, thereby removing the need to pack up belongings and move at the end of each week
- All the facilities to entertain friends and colleagues in style, plus the option of an occasional guest room
- Reduced costs without compromising quality, an on average a saving of around 30% in comparison to equivalent hotel accommodation
- Easy to book, with minimum administration required
- Flexible terms, minimising the risk of paying for a service that is no longer required
- Employees retain a healthy work/life balance, increasing their motivation
- Guests feel that their employers are concerned for their wellbeing
You are in Safe Hands
An experienced company director with over 20 years in the hospitality industry both in the UK and the US, Sandra is the heart and soul behind Signature Serviced Apartments, and is the driving force behind the company.
Persuasive as she is hard-working, Sandra understands the importance of making sure that our Property Owners know that their properties are in safe hands, as well as ensuring that our guests get the home away from home experience that they deserve.
Over the last 5 years, Signature has gone from strength to strength. Careful expansion over the central belt of Scotland has meant that we have continued to grow, without the loss of quality of service to our guests and property owners that we have become known for across the UK.